Sunday Post No.36

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

The week started off as usual. But by Wednesday, we entered a heatwave. We're still in the midst of it. Today, Sunday will be the hottest day. And I am so over the heat. Even with air conditioning, we've had to keep the thermostat higher to help conserve energy. I'm ready for fall weather. 

I still have a few ARCs to catch up on.

Reviews On The Blog Last Week


Currently Reading

Reading Next

Books Purchased

None

Freebies

None this week

Have a Great Week Everyone!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Ugh, that heat sounds terrible. It hovered at 90 degrees here basically every day last week. Plus it's humid. Yuck. I'm with you... I am so over summer and ready for cooler temps! I'm liking those new Kennedy Fox covers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment