Sunday Post No. 18


 
The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by @Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on the blog for the week ahead. Join in weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme






This Week

My shoulder is finally feeling much better. The plan was to get back into yoga last week but that was easier said than done. We had winds and a cold snap at the start of the week so that called for extra time in bed. And lots of naps happened all week too. 

But all that meant was I fell behind on prepping blog posts and my 100 Day project.

I did manage to start the last season of The Walking Dead. The last season of Killing Eve also starts tonight. 

Is anyone watching the A&E docuseries The Secrets of Playboy? 


Book I Reviewed Last Week

The Bachelor Betrayal by Maddison Michaels
The American Wives Club byAnna Durand
Shackled Hearts by T.L. Smith
Griffin by Theodora Taylor
Riley's Biker by Misty Walker


Coming Up This Week

Cassio by Eva Winners

Enticed by Renee Rose/Vanessa Vale

Broken Reign by Ava Harrison


Currently Reading




Reading Next






Books I Purchased

None This Week


Freebies



Both 🠝🠝🠝 were free on Amazon


Have a Great Week Everyone!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Very romantic covers of your featured books. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your shoulder continues to get better quickly. The cold weather has me in bed longer and is keeping me from exercising like I should too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started Killing Eve but got sidetracked- should go back to that.

    Be well this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your shoulder gets better. The cold weather makes me sluggish too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was in the 80's yesterday but will drop back down on Wednesday.

      Delete

Post a Comment