Sunday Post No.60

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

Everyone here, except for me got sick.
But I did find myself sleeping and napping more.
Maybe that helped me avoid the sickness.
I pulled a muscle in my shoulder and missed a few days of yoga.
And journaling was a bust this week.
I did well with reading though.

Currently Reading





Have A Great Week!
xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. Oh no- hope everyone is feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, sorry to hear about the sickness going around, but glad you managed to stay well. Maybe all that rest did you good. I hope your week is off to a good start!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment