Sunday Post No.63

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
I missed two weeks of The Sunday Post because of course I didn't prepare them ahead of time and I totally let my journaling slip, so I had to go back and fill in what I'd done. 
My baby brother turned 15 on March 9th. My mom came into town and we all went to dinner together. He requested sushi and it was so good.
My mom was in town again last weekend because my aunt's funeral was held on Monday. 
It's been nice having this extra time with her even if it's not under the best circumstances. She also managed to leave before we got another hit with another day of wild weather.

Currently Reading 

Comments

  1. That's nice you were able t ospend time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, your brother is still a young one. :) Glad you some some extra time with your mom - despite the circumstances.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He really is! We have a thirty year age difference, so he kinda has two mothers, lol.

      Delete
  3. Glad you got to spend some time with your family! I need to eat some sushi again!

    Here’s my Sunday Post

    And my Sunday Watch for movie and TV fans!

    Rabbit Ears Book Blog: WORLD’S WEIRDEST BOOK BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was nice to get out and enjoy some sushi.

      Delete

Post a Comment