Sunday Post No. 59

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
Things were pretty quiet this week. 
I missed one day of yoga. My mind and body were tired, so I didn't push myself that day.
We had two days of warmer weather, which was such a tease because it was back to cold days and nights Saturday and Sunday.
I think I'm finally ready for spring.

Currently Reading
Reading Next

Freebies



I have plenty of books to read as it is but I couldn't resist.

Have A Great Week!
xo
Alicia

Comments