Sunday Post No. 9

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. A chance to share news to post a recap of the past week, showcase books, and what's coming up for the week ahead.

 












This week

All was pretty quiet. We had a rainstorm that started on Monday night and continued all day Tuesday.  So I stayed under the blankets a little longer on Tuesday morning. Later on, I decided to make a batch of Mexican hot chocolate. 

I also started thinking about reading goals for next year. There are a few different ideas I'm thinking to add to how I rate books. Posting more to Instagram, TikTok, etc.

Books I Reviewed This Past Week


Coming Up This Week

Sexy As Sin by Willow Winters
Under The Fated Moon by Abby McCarthy
Her Secret Cowboy Billionaire by Cynthia Woolf


Currently Reading 
  



Reading Next

 


Books I Purchased
  



Freebies
From Author Newsletters






Have A Great Week Everyone!


Comments

  1. We had some wild weather this week too. Crazy. I've been thinking about reading goals too. I hope yours go well in 2022. Feels weird saying that- 2022 already? :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good rainy day. Perfect for staying in with a good book. I've yet to try anything by Willow Winters but the cover of Sexy as Sin is hot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your books look amazing. Deifnitely my kind of books ;)
    Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got some rain where I live as well. Have a wonderful holidays.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment