Deluxe Limited Edition Hardcover of Pen Pal by J.T. Geissinger is Available Now!


The deluxe limited edition hardcover of Pen Pal

 by J.T. Geissinger is available now!


From New York Times bestseller J.T. Geissinger comes a high-octane, tautly written dark romance with an unforgettable twist that will leave readers gasping for more!

A beautiful Deluxe Limited Edition of the viral sensation and national bestseller Pen Pal, featuring:

•Designed stenciled edges
•Full-color art on reverse of the dust jacket
•All-new full-color illustrated endpapers
•A foil case stamp

• First chapter of Pen Pal: Afterlife


It all began with just one line.

“I’ll wait forever if I have to.”


The first letter arrived the day my husband was buried. It was postmarked from the state penitentiary, and contained a single sentence:

I’ll wait forever if I have to.

It was signed by Dante, a man I didn’t know.

Out of simple curiosity, I wrote back to ask him what exactly he was waiting for. His reply?

You.

I told the mystery man he had the wrong girl. He said he didn’t. I said we’d never met, but he said I was wrong.

We went back and forth, exchanging letters every week that grew increasingly more intimate. Then one day, the letters stopped. When I found out why, it was already too late.

Dante was at my doorstep.

And nothing on earth could have prepared me for what happened next.


Visit J.T. Geissinger’s website for buy links, or search Pen Pal by J.T. Geissinger on your retailer of choice.

 Hardcover: https://bit.ly/4e5FR7o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookish and Personal Goals for 2026

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18