Cover Reveal: The Carnage We Keep by Jagger Cole


Jagger Cole has revealed the covers for 

The Carnage We Keep!


Releasing: October 13, 2026


Love is patient. Love is kind.

Love leaves no witnesses behind...

I’m a killer who hunts killers. And despite my therapist calling it an “antisocial personality disorder”—I mean, God forbid a girl have hobbies—I have a pretty good thing going.

Until he steps onto my turf.

Damiano Barone is a control freak with a stick so far up his rectum it’s practically load-bearing. A cold, criminally gorgeous rule-master with a body built for war and a gift for making me even stabbier than usual.

Honestly, that’s almost impressive.

But when we—allegedly—kill the heir to a vicious mafia king and both our families end up in the crosshairs, there’s only one way to ensure neither side stands alone:

Marriage. To Damiano.

Because apparently nothing fixes a disaster like shackling two blood-soaked homicidal enemies together and hoping for the best.

Our vows are supposed to mean mutual protection. Instead, there’s a decent chance one of us ends up dismembered or dissolved in acid before anyone gets around to asking about honeymoon plans.

Damiano thinks a ring on my finger means he can control me. That I’ll behave. Follow his rules. Be his dutiful, obedient little wife.

How cute.

He has rules.

I have knives.

Because you know what they say: something borrowed, something blue. Someone buried if he tells me what to do.

And all’s fair in love and gore.

The Carnage We Keep is a fully standalone dark mafia romance. No previous books in the Jagger Cole Universe need to be read before diving into this book or series. Readers are HIGHLY advised to read the TW inside.


Pre-order today on Amazon!

https://geni.us/thecarnagewekeep


Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3RP7ZnB


Check out the NEW look for the Dark Descendants Series!

https://geni.us/darkdescendants

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18

Bookish and Personal Goals for 2026