Tropes Share: Midnight Mooring by Samantha Young
TITLE: Midnight Mooring (Scottish Isles Series #4)
RELEASE DATE: Oct 29, 2026 in kindle unlimited, paperback and audiobook.
COVER DESIGNS: By Hang Le
COUPLE COVER PHOTOGRAPHY: By Wander Aguiar
UNIVERSAL LINK: https://geni.us/midnightmooring
TROPES:
Brother's Best Friend
Heroine (and Hero) in danger
Friends-to-Enemies-to-Lovers
Forced Proximity
One Bed
Small Town
Micro Tropes
Secret 'Love' Tattoo
He Washes Her Hair
Touch Her and d!e
She Moves In With Him When She's Injured
He Takes Care of Her When She's Injured
Dirty Talking Hero
BLURB:
For years I’ve been secretly in love with my brother’s best friend. Forde Dallas is the most commitment-phobic man I know and when our mutual attraction destroyed our friendship, I left for six months in hopes of putting some distance between us.
When I return home to our small Scottish island, Forde has undergone a transformation I’m not ready to believe in. Suddenly he wants to settle down and is determined to win back my love and trust.
However, I’m preoccupied with the suspicion that one of my ex’s might be the man the police are hunting for in relation to horrifying crimes. For weeks I’ve been piecing together the puzzle that leads to him. When Forde stumbles across me in the middle of a dangerous mission to uncover the truth, we’re forced together by a chance of fate.
As we’re thrown into the shocking realization I may have solved a national man hunt, someone lurking in the shadows starts targeting us both.
Determined to live my life despite everything I’m facing, the one thing I’m not prepared for is Forde’s persistence. He’s there, supporting me, protecting me, and setting my world on fire with his passion. Even though we share a complicated history, I can’t help but want to explore the searing connection that’s existed between us for years.
But just when I think Forde and I have finally found something real together, we’ll have to face our biggest fight yet. Because someone hiding among us doesn’t believe we deserve our happily ever after…

Comments
Post a Comment