Cover Reveal: Wicked Ruin by Jane Henry

Jane Henry has revealed the cover for Wicked Ruin: A Dark Irish Mafia Forbidden Love Romance!


Releasing: August 14, 2026

Cover Designer: Marika Veil


He’s a man of many secrets. And now I'm carrying one more.

I’ve been in love with Declan McCarthy for years. He’s sexy. Dangerous. Forbidden.
And already promised to another woman.

Every instinct told me to run the night he kissed me.
I stayed anyway.
I don’t regret a single second of our night together.
Even if it costs me everything.

Because if his fiancée ever learns that the child I’m carrying is Declan’s,
her vengeance will be swift. Ruthless.

Deadly.

For years, I've watched the McCarthy men set the world on fire for the women they love.
My only hope is that when they strike the match, I'm not the one who burns.


Pre-order today!

Amazon: https://bit.ly/4tQShoO

Audible: https://bit.ly/4bUYZUB


Narrated by: Wen Ross and Kai Kennicott


Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4dzfENC

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18

Release Blitz: The Fire We Crave by S,Cole