New Release: His Perfect Poison by Lee Savino

 

Image item

Title: His Perfect Poison
Series: Fraternitas book 2
Couple: Kaiser & Bella
 
 
 
Blurb:
She'll be my captive, my bride, my perfect possession.
From the moment I saw her, I knew she'd be mine.
She looks so sweet and innocent, just my type.
Her father owes Fraternitas a debt, and she's the one who will pay.
And then she poisons me and I realize…this won't be so easy. This manic pixie murderer is no one's possession. She's not going to submit without a fight.
I've been fighting all my life. She was meant to be my reward. I will have Belladonna Bosco as my wife or die trying. And my psychotic bride makes it clear she would love to be the death of me.
This is one fight I cannot lose.
But she's my perfect poison. One taste and I only want more.
 
Tropes: arranged marriage, mafia, touch her and die, masked stalker, Poison Ivy, mafia university
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18

Bookish and Personal Goals for 2026