Sunday Post No.66

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

The last two weeks have been hectic. Not for any reason in particular. I just couldn't stay on top of things. 
I've fallen behind on reviews and prepping my blog spots ahead of time. 

Then I had an issue with my kindle unlimited subscription and it was canceled before the end of the month. I was ready to finally take the leap and sign-up for the two-year subscription deal but the website makes it impossible to find. 

I lost all the books I had queued to read. Luckily I know what was on there, so I just need to add them back. 

Currently Reading

Comments

  1. Wow, it sounds like a trying week. I sure hope this week is better. Thank goodness you were able to recreate your KU queue. I would hate to lose mine!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment