Sunday Post No.64

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week

My baby brother went away for his spring break, so I had the week all to myself. I loved it and I missed him.
 I did get some spring cleaning done. It felt like I was washing laundry every day this week. 



Currently Reading



Last Week On The Blog




Reading Next



Freebies


Both books are free on Amazon

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia 


Comments

  1. Does your brother live with you, Alicia? Hope he had a great spring break. :) The Last Message looks like one I would love. I'm off to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does live with me. I think he had a great spring break, he's still away with our mom. He really needed some mom time.

      Delete

Post a Comment