Sunday Post No. 51


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week
I can't believe Christmas is only a week away. This month has really flown by. It's been pretty cold here for California. So my evenings have been spent on the couch under a blanket reading or watching something. 
I didn't have any book to review this week so I got to read a few Christmas novellas. 

Currently Reading
Books I started reading in September and had to shelf for ARCs


Comments

  1. It'sd been FREEZING here lol. Ready for spring!

    Merry Christmas !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sound of your cozy evenings spent reading. It's about to turn seriously cold here (for FL, anyway) and I'm excited for it. It will be the first time in years that we've had a truly cold Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It’s been overcast here and pretty mild so far for summer. I’m hoping for a sunny Christmas Day.

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to warm up a bit for Christmas here, thanks for stopping by.

      Delete

Post a Comment