Sunday Post No. 50

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

Last  Week
I forgot to post this yesterday! Actually, I was supposed to work on it and by the time I remembered, I'd already shut the computer down. And I was just too tired to delay bedtime. 

I reached my Goodreads goal last week!
I tried to keep my ARC requests as low as possible this month. Because I wanted to be able to read as many Christmas novellas as I'd want and maybe jump into a few ARCs for January.

I'm feeling a lot better these days, I get a little cough attack here and there. 

I watched a few Christmas movies last week. 

Currently Reading

Comments