Sunday Post No. 14

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news, a post to recap the past week on your blog, and showcase books and things we've received. Share news about is coming up on the blog for the week ahead.





This Week

I feel like this week was really mundane. Nothing exciting really happened. Tomorrow is the last day of the yoga challenge I participated in, I'm happy I was able to stick with it. I've done this challenge in the past but never the thirty days consecutively.


Books I Reviewed Last Week

The Dating Dilemma by Mariah Ankenman

Pirate's Paradox by Lisa Kessler

In the Arms of The Highlander by Michele Sinclair

Highland Wolf by Lynsay Sands

Sinful Hands by T.L. Smith

Nikolai by Cala Riley

Last Seen Alive by Joanna Schaffhausen

How To Deceive A Duke by Samara Parish


Coming Up This Week

Nico by Eva Winners

The Commander by Melanie Moreland

Two Pretty Lies by K.L. Clare


Currently Reading



Reading Next


Books I Purchased


Freebies

^ still free on Amazon ^



Have A Great Week Everyone!
xo
Alicia

Comments