🔥NEW RELEASE 🔥 NIKOLAI by Cala Riley is LIVE! @WildfireMarket1

 Release Date: January 27

Lia
Life has never been fair to me, but I've accepted the hand life has dealt me.
Until that night.
I had no idea I was sneaking into the room of Nikolai Petrov.
As my eyes met his, I knew certain death would follow. I could only hope it was quick.
Except, it never came.

Nikolai
My world is a web of lies and betrayal. When I became Pakhan, I knew the target on my back had grown exponentially.
It's not safe for anyone around me.
Especially not her.
With a war on the horizon, I don't have time for distractions.
So why can't I seem to let her go?

Grab Your Copy Here!


My Review


Nikolai by Cala Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Did I just read a slow-burn mafia romance? Yup. How was it? Loved this!
I love a gruff man and the girl who won't take any of his sh*t.

Lia has to run for her life and she runs to her best friend's compound recalling the instructions she was given to slip in undetected. But she never expected to come face to face with Nikolai Petrov. She's resigned to whatever comes next but she wasn't expecting him to take her in.

Nikolai's world is dangerous. As the Pakhan, he has a large target on his back. So he doesn't trust Lia at first but he can't figure out why he feels this attraction to her. He doesn't need the distraction. But when she puts her body between him and danger, something shifts and he's not sure he'll ever be able to let her go.

Thanks so much to author and Wildfire for this ARC to review

View all my reviews




Meet Cala Riley


Cala Riley, better known as Cala and Riley, are a pair of friends with a deep-seated love of books and writing. 

Both Cala and Riley are happily married and each have children, Cala with the four-legged kind while Riley has a mixture of both two-legged and four. 


While they live apart, that does not affect their connection. They are the true definition of family. What started as an idea that quickly turned into a full-length book and a bond that will never end. 




Connect with Cala Riley


Hosted By:

Comments