Sunday Post No.7

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted @ Caffeinated Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead.
 

This Week 

This week was a little quiet. My sleep schedule was off. Which wasn't good for my posting schedule. Or my normal reading habits. I think I'm almost back to normal. 
My Mom came to town for the weekend and we made our annual trip to Starbucks and then to Christmas Tree Lane, to enjoy some Christmas lights along with some Christmas music. 


Books I Received This Week



Coming Up This Week


Little Mate by Elena M. Reyes
Love Stories: A Novella Collection by Samantha Young
Shifters And Mistletoe: A Wolf Shifter Novella Collection
Her Unspoken Blood by J.A. Conrad
Reverie and Redemption by Kaydence Snow

Currently Reading 

  


Reading Next

   


Books I Purchased

   Still $0.99 


Freebies

   

Have A Great Week Everyone!


Comments

  1. Wow, I love that photo. We don't have many trees around here, so no lights for us. Enjoy your new books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at all those Christmas trees. That is pretty. Hope you enjoy your new books.

    my Sunday Post: https://annabookcritter.wordpress.com/2021/12/02/sunday-post-1/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment