Cover Reveal: Wicked Auction by Jane Henry

 

Jane Henry has revealed the cover for Wicked Auction: A Dark Enemies-to-Lovers Dark Irish Mafia Romance!


Releasing: October 23, 2026

Cover Designer: Marika Veil


A new STANDALONE dark mafia romance from USA Today bestselling author Jane Henry.

𝙊𝙣𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙮 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙜𝙚. 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙣𝙚𝙭𝙩, 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙩 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙪𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙗𝙡𝙤𝙘𝙠.
I don’t know who sold me, or what the men in that room paid to bid on me. All I know is the giant Irishman who won the bidding looks at me like I'm his property, not a person.

Torin McCarthy just spent a small fortune to make me his.

He says I’m safe now.
He says he’s not like the others.
But I’ve heard promises from dangerous men before — and every one of them was a lie.


Pre-order today!

Amazon: https://geni.us/WickedAuction

Audible: Coming Soon


Add to Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4gPV1Q0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookish and Personal Goals for 2026

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18