Now Live: Tank by Cala Riley

 


🏍️ Tank’s Weakness is LIVE! 🏍️

Tank’s Weakness, the next book in the Saint’s Outlaws MC: Pensacola chapter by @author.cala.riley is LIVE and available on KU!

Read it here: https://geni.us/TanksWeakness

Tropes:
Teacher / MC enforcer
Found Family
OM Drama
Dominant FMC

Blurb:
Delaney
All I wanted was to get my ex off my back. I didn’t know that by kissing him I was opening Pandora's box.
Tank.
The enforcer for the Saint’s Outlaw’s MC in Pensacola.
He is so much more than I could have ever imagined though. The closer I get to him, the more I start to wonder if I have been sheltering myself from what could be.
I want to fall into all that we could be, but there’s something holding me back.
Will I be willing to put it all on the line in order to be with him?

Tank
No woman has ever been up to the task of pleasing me the way I like. I expected no different when she kissed me.
Delaney Harris.
She’s supposed to be a good girl. Everything I shouldn’t want, but when she commands me, I ache to follow.
I have everything I never knew I wanted in my fingertips when he takes it all away.
He doesn’t know who he messed with though. I will eradicate him from both our lives even if it kills me.



My Review


Tank's Weakness
by Cala Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this so much! It was refreshing to see a big, bad biker give control to his partner. So hot.
I'm also hopeful for an Acid book!

Remember to check your triggers. We get a glimpse into Tank's childhood, and it was not good.

While trying to get away from her ex, Delaney spots Tank and walks right up to him and demands that he kiss her. And Tank likes this.

And after spending a little time with Delaney and learning about her relationship, he offers her a deal.
He'll give her full control of all their encounters until she's had enough. She agrees.

But her past is coming back to haunt her, and Tank is there to help her in any way he can.

Thanks so much to the authors for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookish and Personal Goals for 2026

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18