Now Live: Tank by Cala Riley

 


🏍️ Tank’s Weakness is LIVE! 🏍️

Tank’s Weakness, the next book in the Saint’s Outlaws MC: Pensacola chapter by @author.cala.riley is LIVE and available on KU!

Read it here: https://geni.us/TanksWeakness

Tropes:
Teacher / MC enforcer
Found Family
OM Drama
Dominant FMC

Blurb:
Delaney
All I wanted was to get my ex off my back. I didn’t know that by kissing him I was opening Pandora's box.
Tank.
The enforcer for the Saint’s Outlaw’s MC in Pensacola.
He is so much more than I could have ever imagined though. The closer I get to him, the more I start to wonder if I have been sheltering myself from what could be.
I want to fall into all that we could be, but there’s something holding me back.
Will I be willing to put it all on the line in order to be with him?

Tank
No woman has ever been up to the task of pleasing me the way I like. I expected no different when she kissed me.
Delaney Harris.
She’s supposed to be a good girl. Everything I shouldn’t want, but when she commands me, I ache to follow.
I have everything I never knew I wanted in my fingertips when he takes it all away.
He doesn’t know who he messed with though. I will eradicate him from both our lives even if it kills me.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18

Bookish and Personal Goals for 2026