Now Live: Property Of Yak by Cala Riley
@author.cala.riley is kicking off a new MC series, Kings of Anarchy MC: Oakheart, Ontario, is NOW LIVE!
Read it here: https://geni.us/PropertyofYak
Do You Like:
MC/Cops Daughter
Forced Claim
Touch her and 
Found Family
Blurb:
Yak
I moved here to help my brother.
I never had plans to stay.
Until I met her.
Julie Corday.
She is everything I should stay away from, but she’s inserted herself into my world.
It’s going to get her killed.
That is, unless I decide to save her.
Julie
My life has always been safe and sheltered.
I never knew I was missing out.
Until I met him.
Yak.
He is everything my father hates, yet he is the man I yearn for.
He keeps telling me I’m in danger, but I don’t care.
No matter what happens, I’m choosing him.
My Review
Property of Yak by Cala Riley
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
I loved getting Yak's story, but I was bummed he had to leave the Colorado MC. Other than that, I was almost done with the book in one sitting.
Yak has moved to Ontario to help his brother. The plan is to go when they discover who's working against the current MC president.
Until he meets Julie. He saved her, and it was supposed to end there. He never expected to see her again until she showed up at the clubhouse and he had to rescue her again.
Julie has led a sheltered life, and when she met Yak, it all changed.
She knows her father won't approve of him, but he's the only man she's ever longed for.
She knows being with him is dangerous, but no matter what happens, she's choosing him.
Thanks so much to the authors for this ARC to review!
View all my reviews

Comments
Post a Comment