Coming Soon: Tank's Weakness by Cala Riley

 


🏍️ Tank’s Weakness is coming soon! 🏍️
Tank’s Weakness by @author.cala.riley is releasing September 10th, 2026!

Tropes:
Teacher / MC enforcer
Found Family
OM Drama
Dominant FMC

Blurb:
Delaney
All I wanted was to get my ex off my back. I didn’t know that by kissing him I was opening Pandora's box.
Tank.
The enforcer for the Saint’s Outlaw’s MC in Pensacola.
He is so much more than I could have ever imagined though. The closer I get to him, the more I start to wonder if I have been sheltering myself from what could be.
I want to fall into all that we could be, but there’s something holding me back.
Will I be willing to put it all on the line in order to be with him?
Tank
No woman has ever been up to the task of pleasing me the way I like. I expected no different when she kissed me.
Delaney Harris.
She’s supposed to be a good girl. Everything I shouldn’t want, but when she commands me, I ache to follow.
I have everything I never knew I wanted in my fingertips when he takes it all away.
He doesn’t know who he messed with though. I will eradicate him from both our lives even if it kills me.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post No. 109

Release Blitz: The Fire We Crave by S,Cole

Sunday Post No. 18