Coming Soon: Hades by Cala Riley

 


🏍 Hades is coming soon!🏍

Hades, the sixth book in the Lotus MC: Las Vegas chapter, by @author.cala.riley releasing on October 1st, 2026!!

Tropes:
Doctor/Biker
President's sister
Enemies to lovers
Forced proximity
No 3rd act breakup

Blurb:
Evelyn
Being the sister to the president of the Lotus MC has never been a problem. That is until the club's issues start to bleed into my work as a doctor at the local hospital.
The last thing I need is to be shadowed by one of the MC brothers. Especially not him.
Hades.
I hate him or what I thought I knew about him. As danger lurks around every corner, I find myself being drawn to the man who is hiding who he truly is.
When everything hits the fan, my life spirals making me wonder if my future is burning in front of my face.
Hades
I always lived by one rule. Never settle into one place for too long.
Then I stopped in Vegas for a tattoo and ended up being patched in as a brother to the local MC.
I shouldn't have wanted to stay, but then I met her.
Evelyn.
She's trouble. I need to keep an eye on her to protect the club I have vowed my allegiance to.
Only the girl I thought was a nuisance has quickly become my sole reason for being. When the past comes to visit, I'm confronted with everything I have been avoiding. Will I be able to navigate my past and keep the girl who I want to be my future?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18

Release Blitz: The Fire We Crave by S,Cole