Teaser: Love So Hot by Ivy Wild

 


๐Ÿ“ฃ NEW BOOK & SERIES ANNOUNCEMENT ๐Ÿ“ฃ

@ivywildauthor has announced a new book and series!

Book 1 of the Misfit Millionaires
Love so Hot is releasing October 4th!
๐ŸŒฟFake engagement
๐ŸŒฟEnemies to lovers
๐ŸŒฟOpposites attract

Blurb:
My name is Willow Harper and I’ve dedicated my life to defending the earth from the greed of corporate giants.
So how did I end up engaged to Lawrence Sinclair, CEO of Sinclair Shipping, and the man who plans to tear the earth apart with a natural gas pipeline?

Well, I needed a "get out of jail free" card, so I struck a deal.
Play the doting fiancรฉe and he won't press charges for the time I spent chained to his tree.

Simple in theory,
but lines are beginning to blur.
Nothing in life is free
and I'm starting to learn just how costly love can be.

I’m trying to save the world.
He’s trying to destroy it.
And somehow, we have to find our happily ever after.

*Links also in Ivy's bio*
๐ŸŒฟApply for an ARC > https://geni.us/LSH-ARC


Comments