Teaser Blast: A Little Naughty by Tia Louise

 

A Little Naughty by Tia Louise is releasing March 14, 2024!


Preorder your copy today!

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CPB67GT4      


Goodreads: https://bit.ly/48jV6F9


Blurb

I wasn’t planning to propose to Raif Jones, the bad boy from the wrong side of town.

The one with the tattooed muscles, naughty blue eyes, and dimpled, James-Dean grin.


It all started with a series of bad decisions. 

First was flirting with a dangerous criminal to rescue a little girl I didn’t even know.

Second was throwing a massive, masked gala in my small-town hideout (complete with drag queens) and not expecting to draw attention… 


Then Raif rode in on a motorcycle and melted my undies (and my heart), saying he wouldn’t let anybody hurt me. 

Of course, I asked him to marry me.

Imagine my surprise when he said yes.


We’re a little naughty and a lot hot, and the perks of being married are very… perky.

They’re perky in the shower, on the kitchen table, against the front door…


But when Bad Decision #1 tracks me down (thanks to Bad Decision #2), my outlaw husband turns Alpha Protector and risks everything to keep us safe.

It’s just a marriage of convenience. It’s supposed to have an end date.

But walking away from Raif Jones could be the worst decision I’ve ever made.


(A LITTLE NAUGHTY is a small-town, marriage of convenience romance with single-mom vibes, a protective hero, no third-act breakup, and light suspense. No cheating. No cliffhanger.)


Comments