Finished Book Series: Brooklyn Kings by L.K. Shaw

 


Here are the last three books in the series

Anya

Five years ago I was sold. Used. Abused. Now, I'm broken. My loving family thinks a husband will fix me. I have no desire to get married, but I’ll give them what they want. Except it will be on my terms. And I know just the person to ask.

Paddy

Getting married is at the top of the list of things I swore I'd never do. So there’s no way I’ll agree to Anya’s ridiculous proposition. Yet, somehow, I find myself saying yes. She says we both can live our lives without interference from the other. It seems like the perfect plan.

Until it isn’t.


*Author's note: Please visit my website for CW

My Review


Irish Rogue by L.K. Shaw
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A marriage of convenience for....

Paddy and Anya.

She makes the suggestion after years of being introduced to eligible men by her well-intentioned sister.

She heard the conversation Paddy and his mother were having, and hearing him mention not wanting to get married makes him the perfect candidate.

They can continue to live their lives as they do together and separate at the same time.

Pretty soon, things begin to change between them, and he's gonna work on seducing his wife.

View all my reviews


Lucia

For three years I've kept my son a secret in order to protect him from the dangers of the syndicate. A life his Irish father is still a part of.

When I have to return to Brooklyn, I don’t expect Nathan to be the first person I see. For a moment, the world disappears and it’s only the two of us. Until reality intrudes.

Because there’s no more hiding the fact that the blue-eyed, red-haired little boy at my side is his.

Nathan

Neither time nor the distance separating us has made me forget Lucia. From our first meeting, there’s been some part of her that calls to me.

With the discovery of my son, I’m even more determined to prove to her that she’s mine.

Soon though, a possessive stalker from her past re-emerges, and he wants her for himself. We begin a deadly game of hide-and-seek, and when it’s over, only one of us will be left standing.

My Review

Irish Charmer by L.K. Shaw
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Suspense and a secret baby!

Nathan hasn't seen Lucia since he dropped her off at the airport three years ago.

Imagine his surprise when he finally lays on her and the little boy that looks an awful lot like him.

He's angry that he's missed so much, but he also hasn't stopped thinking of her all this time. And if he wants a relationship with her and his son, he's going to have to figure out a way to win her over.



View all my reviews

Caitlín

After finally convincing my over-protective family to let me visit my uncle in Dublin, I know this may be my only chance to experience everything I’ve always wanted: Adventure. Excitement. Freedom.

Until I’m introduced to the man assigned to be my bodyguard. With his silver-flecked hair and wicked scar, Roarke radiates power and danger. Everything I’m drawn to. Except, he’s also the one standing in my way. I push all of his buttons, until one night I push too far.


Roarke

They call me a killer. And with each death I cause, my soul turns a little blacker. As an enforcer for the Irish mafia, I’ve always done what’s been asked of me. Including becoming the reluctant bodyguard for a woman who shines so bright, I’m afraid of tainting her with my darkness.

Caitlín tests my patience at every turn, determined to make my life hell. Even worse, she tempts me with her smart mouth and lush curves. In a moment of madness, I forget she’s off-limits and cross a line I can never come back from.

Now I’m torn between loyalty to the family I owe everything to—including my life—and the woman who just might be my salvation.

My Review

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Loved this age-gap...

Caitlin is heading to Ireland for some much needed freedom. Her cousins let her do everything her brothers normally wouldn't.

But when she arrives, she learns her father had one condition. She needs a bodyguard.

Rourke is an enforcer for Caitlin's uncle. But he's not excited to play bodyguard to the woman who tests his patience every chance she gets.

And once they cross the line there's no going back for either one of them.

View all my reviews


Comments

  1. It's obvious this series was a big hit for you with several getting 5 stars! I've not read anything by Shaw before but I'll have to check these out.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment