Release Blast: Waiting Game by G.A. Mazurke

 

WAITING GAME

G.A. Mazurke

Release Date: January 22

AVAILABLE IN KINDLE UNLIMITED

    
 No-strings-attached hook-ups are my jam. 

 After a hockey player hires me to improve his skating skills, sparks fly and a second-night stand sounds like a damn good time. 

 I have zero regrets… 

 …till he ghosts me. 

Now that I’ve lost my summer gig, I get on with my life, picking up an old side hustle to keep myself afloat. 

 A top-tier viewer makes me an offer I can’t refuse—private, exclusive sessions for an outrageous fee. 

 He’s perfect until he sends me Cole Korhonen’s jersey to wear for him. 

Turns out the ghost and my viewer are one and the same. 

I’m a cam girl. 

Cole’s a hockey star. 

Can a one-night stand ever be anything more? 

WAITING GAME, book two in the New York Stars' series, is a standalone hockey romance. Secret relationship ~ Golden retriever hero ~ Curvy heroine ~ Pierced for her pleasure ~ Band of brothers ~ Heroine in distress ~ Cam girl 

Grab your copy! 

  

My Review

Waiting Game
by G.A. Mazurke
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved Cole and Mia so much! And Cole is top tier, he's pierced, reads romance, dresses how he pleases, and has a great bum. I was glad to see Mia again. These two had plenty of angsty moments and I loved how Cole was there for Mia.

It started off as a hook-up. No strings attached but Cole was all in almost immediately.
Until he ghosted her.

Mia was looking forward to working with Cole but she needs to keep moving. She has to fall back on her side gig to keep her afloat.

She's a cam-girl and when one of her top-tier viewers makes her an offer she can't refuse; private sessions at a shocking fee.

He spends the time getting to know her and when one she finds one of her cats ill, he takes the opportunity to slide back into her life.

He comes clean about why he ghosted her and challenges her to eight weeks until their HEA.

Thank you so much to the author and Wildfire Marketing for this ARC to review.



View all my reviews

 

  Meet G.A. Mazurke:

G.A. Mazurke is the crazy lady behind Serena Akeroyd, crafter of smexy heroes you just wanna lick. While Serena has us expecting dark romance with lots of twists and turns … G. A. is her more mainstream/contemporary personality. She explores her sweeter side while keeping the sexy we love, where the women fall hard but the men fall harder. Some of G. A.’s books will cross over into Serena’s universes… so expect a cameo or two from beloved characters, while discovering new bands of brothers, with the banter, the laughs and the tears you are used to. Keep up with G.A. Mazurke and subscribe to her newsletter https://bit.ly/3OutEMd   To learn more about G.A. Mazurke & her books, visit here!  

Hosted By:

Comments