Sunday Post No. 80

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.


This Week

We had a quiet week leading up to Thanksgiving. 

I'm so glad I decided to join the Ho Ho Ho Readathon. I was able to read a few Christmas books and it started to finally feel like the holidays to me.

We went to my aunt's house and had a good time spending time together. My mom was here for Thanksgiving for the first time in years. 

Currently Reading


Currently Listening


Currently Watching


Currently Eating

Madeleines
from Costco

Currently Loving

Christmas Lights

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. I love all the Christmas lights too! Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment