Unleash the Darkness in Dark Knight by J.L. Beck!

    

DARK KNIGHT BY JL. BECK

Release Date: October 1st

Genre / Tropes: Enemies to Lovers / Mafia Romance / Wounded Hero/Heroine / Forced Proximity / Dark Romance / Forbidden Romance / Touch Her & Die Vibes

Unleash the Darkness in Dark Knight by JL Beck!

A Riveting Enemies to Lovers Mafia Romance That Will Leave You Breathless

Prepare for a journey into the shadows with Dark Knight - a tale of shattered souls, forbidden desires, and the twisted dance between enemies turned lovers.

Dive into Dark Knight and embrace the journey of healing, redemption, and a love that refuses to be extinguished. This standalone dark romance is not for the faint of heart - be prepared for triggering content that will grip you from start to finish.

Grab your copy TODAY!

Add to Goodreads:

BLURB:

Shattered. Broken beyond repair.

I’m the shell of the woman I used to be. The deeper I fall from reality, the worse things get. Only there’s one person who refuses to let me derail.

Romero Pierce.

Calloused. Sinister. Lethal.

He’s my father's second in command, and so goddamn handsome it’s disgusting. Assigned the duty of being my babysitter, aka personal bodyguard, he thinks he can protect me, but I don’t want his protection. What I want is security, safety, freedom.

Everything changes when I choose to leave and find myself in the very town where my father grew up. Trying to heal is hard enough but it's nearly impossible with icy Romero watching my every move.

Overtime he starts to make me feel things I thought I'd never feel again, reminding me I'm not broken, but in my journey to heal I also realize I'm helping him heal as well. It doesn't take long to discover Romero has deep, ugly secrets he's trying to keep, but nothing can remain a secret forever.

When the truth's revealed will the man I consider my enemy become the only man who can save me?

**This is a dark bodyguard romance with enemies to lovers' vibes. It's a standalone and contains triggering content that might be difficult to read.**

My Review

Dark Knight
by J.L. Beck
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh, my gawd! I could feel Tatum's frustration with Romero, even though she was being bratty.

Because of her father's business, Tatum Torrio has led a sheltered life. So, after a few traumatic events, Tatum finds she is a shell of herself.

Only one person refuses to let her give up.
Romero Pierce.
Because while she may hide her true feelings from everyone else, he can see right through her mask.

He is her father's second in command. He's cold, calculated, lethal and handsome.
When Tatum needs to get away and regroup, he is assigned as her personal bodyguard. To give her a sense of security he takes her to his and her father's hometown.

Healing herself isn't easy, especially under Romero's watchful eye. But over time he starts to make her feel things she never thought she'd feel again. Reminding her that she's not broken but her healing journey is also helping him heal.

Romero has deep secrets he is trying to keep but nothing can remain secret forever. When the truth is revealed will they finally be able to set their fears aside and love each other?

Thanks so much to the author and CandiKane PR for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews

About JL Beck:

JL Beck writes steamy romance that’s unapologetic, meaning it makes no apologies for the way it rips you open and makes you crave more. Her heroes are alphas who take what they want, and she pairs them with heroines that bring them to their knees.

She loves writing about darkness, passion, suspense, and of course, steam. Leaving her readers gasping and asking what the hell just happened is only one of her many tricks. Her books range from morally grey to dark and spicey but always end with a happily ever after. She loves to write across numerous tropes, but her favorite is enemies to lovers. She started her writing career in the summer of 2014 and hasn’t stopped since. She lives in Wisconsin and is a mom to two, a wife, and likes to act as a literary agent part-time.

Visit her website for more info: www.beckromancebooks.com

Connect with JL Beck: 
Unapologetic Romance Book Club FB Group: http://bit.ly/2sWljZG   

Comments