💜💜 NEW RELEASE💜💜 We are excited to celebrate OCTAVIUS’S OATH by @authorvfmason is LIVE!


OCTAVIUS’S OATH

V.F. Mason

Release Date: October 19

FREE in Kindle Unlimited

Power. Money. Status. 

Whatever I have, I earned with blood and the vicious scar on my cheek can attest to that. No one dares to go against me. 
And if someone tries? 
I punish and destroy them. 

I’m a monster born in agony and pain with no redeeming qualities.
A hunter who seeks to catch his prey to torture him for all the atrocities committed by him. My prey thinks he tricked me a long time ago by faking his death. 
He didn’t. 

There is one absolute law all monsters follow: 
In order to catch your prey, you need to have a perfect decoy. 
And what better decoy than the one person my prey craves the most. 
Her. 

A beauty who seeks answers to her horrible past, and unfortunately for her…I hold all the keys to it. 
I should stay away from her. 
Instead, I marry her and trap her in the beast’s castle with no way of escaping, claiming her as mine. 

After all… 
Life is unbearable. 
And so am I.   
 
Grab Your Copy! 

               

My Review

Octavius's Oath
by V.F. Mason
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my first time reading something from this author and it will not be my last. This a dark romance and our main characters deal with some heavy topics so check your triggers. I also loved that this book lulled me with the relationship that when the Church Killer resurfaced I was surprised even though I knew he still had to be dealt with.

Octavius is a powerful man who earned everything he has through blood, sweat, and tears. The vicious scar on his cheek is proof. No one dares to go against him. And those that try, he punishes and destroys.

He's a monster born from agony, a hunter who seeks to catch his prey. His current prey, the church killer, led Octavius to believe that he was dead but he's learned the truth.

This is the only reason he's stayed away from Isla. The only survivor the killer ever left behind. She's in Chicago and staying away from her is getting harder. She's also after the killer because he killed her whole family.

She seeks help from Octavius but he sends her away. When she persists he does the one thing he said he'd never do. Get married.
Claiming her as his.
It's one way to draw the killer out and to keep her protected.

Thanks so much to the author and Wildfire Marketing for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews

Meet V.F. Mason:
V.F.Mason always loved reading books and had quite a few fights with her momma over the genre she liked (romance, duh!) She studied filmmaking and thought that would feed her desire for stories, but that didn’t happen. Finally, when she was tired of all those voices in her head, she sat down and wrote a book. It was a huge decision to make and she thanks her friends and family for supporting her in it. When she is not writing, she can be found with her friends doing all sorts of crazy things or reading recent romance books that were written by her favorite authors.   

To find out about V.F. Mason’s upcoming releases and giveaways, sign up for her newsletter here   

For more information on V.F. Mason and her books visit: https://vfmason.com/    

Connect with V.F. Mason: 

Comments