Sunday Post No. 75

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted.
We've finally settled into our back-to-school routine.

The weather has gotten cooler!
We had a heat wave last weekend but temperatures were 
dropping all week. 

I'm ready for cozy sweaters, hot drinks and baking.

Currently Reading

Currently Listening


Currently Watching

Currently Eating/Drinking

I went to brunch at a restaurant called Granville with my mother, grandmother, and aunt yesterday.
It was my first time there, and it was really good. I had a breakfast sandwich made with eggs, cheddar crisp, caramelized onions, arugula, tomatoes, bacon, and chives, with a potato medley side.
I had my first hot coffee of the season.

Currently Loving
My new mug

Currently Dreading
Monday morning.  Needing to go to the DMV. Decluttering.

Have a Great Week!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. Like you, I am so ready for all things fall! That breakfast sandwich sounds delish. Good luck at the DMV!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It was tasty and I was glad to get out of the house.

      Delete
  2. Oh I love that mug. Were you just introduced to Supernatural or are your rewatching? I used to love that show.. especially the early seasons.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment