Sunday Post No. 53~ Happy New Year!

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.
Happy New Year!

This Week
The week started off quietly. 
I did have one review due this week, but I really enjoyed not having much to do this week.
Tuesday was my 44th birthday. 
The morning was slow but we had rain in the forecast for the evening. I didn't have to cook dinner but I still need some kind of cake to mark the day. 
I took lots of naps all week.
We spent NYE at home because it was raining like crazy. 
It rained all day and by the time evening came it was windy and really coming down.
I watched a little bit of the countdown on TV and nodded off a bit too. 


Currently Reading 

Technically I should have been done with Wicked Games but Filthy Hot had me very distracted. I decided to get back into this series. It was also featured in my Book Series I Want To Finish series.

Last Week On The Blog



Reading Next



Freebies


Wishing You All A Happy and Healthy New Year!
xo
Alicia

Comments

  1. All the Dangerous Things loos good. Happy 44th! Rainy nights are perfect for reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year, Alicia! And happy belated birthday! I didn't get in near enough naps this past week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Lots of great books here! Hope you have a great year!

    Here’s my Sunday Post!

    Ronyell @ Rabbit Ears Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday! :D I'm 44 too, though I turn 45 in April. I'm glad you had a nice quiet week. Those are the best.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment