Sunday Post No. 52

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

This Week

I got to spend most of the week with my Mom since she was in town. We grabbed white hot chocolates from Starbucks and drove to Christmas Tree Lane to enjoy some holiday lights. 

It was nice to spend some time together. 

I spent the evening watching Mariah Carey's Christmas special and baking M&M's Christmas cookie bars.

Currently Reading 

Comments

  1. I'm glad you got to spend time with your mom! I want to go to Starbucks for a white hot choclate now! :D Merry Christmas!

    My Sunday News

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got to visit with your mom! And those Starbucks white hot chocolates are so delicious. :) The M&M cookie bars sound awesome. Merry Christmas, Alicia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment