Sunday Post No. 43

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme


This Week

After all the great fall weather, we had two days in the middle of the week where the temps rose to the 90's. Thankfully we're back to cooler weather now. 

I watched the original Candyman movie on Monday. It's still creepy. I want to watch the newest one written by Jordan Peele. 

Thursday night was the best. I watched Poltergeist in the dark with the windows open and it was giving creepy fall vibes. 

Saturday I watched Misery, not the scariest but Annie is pretty unhinged. I've never read the book so I'll be adding that to my TBR. I drank more chai. I ended the night with Frankenweenie. 


Reviews On The Blog 

Monster In The Moonlight by Jamie Schlosser

Penelope's Passion by Maggie Sims

Under A Wicked Moon by Zoe Forward


Currently Reading



Up Next


Books I Purchased

None

Freebies



Have A Great Week!

xo
Alicia




Comments

  1. I haven't watched a spooky movie in eons! I remember not caring for Candyman back in the day but I wonder what I would think now. I have a copy of Fetish so I will be curious to see what you think. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's not the best, there are plot issues but I remember loving it when I was younger.
      I'm diving into Fetish today, Have a great week!

      Delete
  2. I love bingeing scary movies in October. You think Annie Wilkes is crazy in the movie! Wait until you read the book! Crazy doesn't even begin to cover it, lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gawd! I can't wait to read the book!
      This was the first time in a long time that I made an effort to watch spooky movies in October.

      Delete
  3. I want to watch the Candyman movies. Have never seen either/any of them..

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had record lows this week and then this weekend it is in the 80s again. But the wind is still very fall-like so that's nice. I wanted to watch scary this weekend, so started the new American Horror Story season. While it was good, it wasn't scary. Hopefully this week I can do lots of scary movies! Have a great week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get back into American Horror Story. The last season I watched was 1984.

      Delete
  5. That's fun watching the scary movies! :) I want to watch a few this week leading up to Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to watching more scary movies this week. :)

      Delete
  6. Poltergeist is always a good one. I remember going to see it at the theater when I was in junior high. Misery was such a good book. I still remember it well. Hope you get more of those fall temps and no more 90 degree days!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment