Sunday Post No. 42

 

The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme


This Week

More Halloween movies were consumed! 

Sunday night I got nice and cozy with a hot chai, apple cinnamon bread, and Hocus Pocus 2. I loved it

Then I stayed up late to watch the new Interview with a Vampire series on AMC. I also enjoyed this. As someone who loves the book series and didn't really love the movie, this updated version is great. 

I watched the Exorcist and the new Nightmare on Elm St. And while their not necessarily Halloween movies I also watched The Mummy and The Mummy Returns. 

I got to wear light sweaters this week! We got some light rain overnight on Monday evening, Friday evening, and most of Saturday. I hope we get more.

I haven't done much art in the last few weeks. With the desktop out of commission, I'm not sitting at the desk and that's where I have the art supplies I've been using lately. I'll figure something out.


Reviews On The Blog

Audio: In The Shadow Garden by Liz Parker

Brutal Saint by Luna Kayne 

A Little Too Close by Rebecca Yarros

The Scoundrel Falls Hard by Sophie Jordan

For Your Eyes Only by Tia Louise


Currently Reading


Up Next


Books I Purchased

None

Freebies

None

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. I love watching Halloween movies this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me Too! I really wanted to make the effort to watch at least one a week this year.

      Delete
  2. I love watching scary and/or Halloween movies at this time of year. My husband and I are going to see HALLOWEEN ENDS in the theater tomorrow. I'm really excited! We also need to watch more movies. There are so many I want to see. I hope you have a great week.

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's sounds really exciting! I still need to watch 2018 update!

      Delete
  3. You had me at chai. :) Chai tea is my absolute favorite. Add the apple cinnamon bread and it doesn't get any better.I read Interview with the Vampire many years ago but never continued the series. I discovered Rice's writing style just wasn't for me. I do agree that the original movie adaptation wasn't all that great.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment