Sunday Post No. 32

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme


This Week

My mother was here over the last weekend and left Monday afternoon. I wish she could have stayed longer but had grandma sitting duties to take care of.  

I was caught up on my ARC TBR and then my reading slowed down for some reason. I started Things We Do In The Dark just the other day thinking I'd already be done.

It also doesn't help that I'm taking naps.

I'm still having trouble with commenting on the blog. I can't reply to comments on my blog or leave comments on certain blogs. It's a little frustrating, I've cleared my history, made sure my settings are public, etc. and still the issue persists. 



These are Day 65 & 66 of The 100 Day Project


Last Week On The Blog


Coming Up This Week

Always Be My Duchess by Amalie Howard
The Daughter of Doctor Moreau by Silvia Moreno-Garcia
The Things We Do In The Dark by Jennifer Hillier


Currently Reading 



Reading Next



Purchases
None this week

Freebies


Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. I also have Always Be My Duchess. Reading it this week. Have a wonderful week! Here's my Sunday Post: https://bonniereadsandwrites.wordpress.com/2022/07/17/sunday-post-slow-and-steady-sundaypost/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so frustrating about the commenting issues. I can't imagine what the issue might be since it's impacting your blog plus random others. I read the novella prequel to that Meghan Quinn book, The One Night, I think it was called? But I haven't picked up The Reunion yet. I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment