Sunday Post No. 31

 


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme

ThisWeek

Everything was pretty quiet around here. I didn't do anything for the 4th. Not even cook. I warmed up some leftovers and I rewatched Independence Day. That's become a tradition of my own. 

I joined another art challenge that started on the 5th. It's called Fodder Challenge hosted by Willa Wanders. This was the first project: A Peace Catcher

I'm still working through my 100 Day Project.
These are the latest additions
63/100
64/100

Last Week On The Blog


Coming Up This Week

A Curse Of Blood & Stone by K.A. Tucker
Beyond My Darkness by R.C. Boldt
Be With Me by Samantha Young
Always Be My Duchess by Amalie Howard
For The Throne by Hannah F. Whitten

Currently Reading



Reading Next


Purchases


Freebies



Have A Great Week!

xo
Alicia







Comments

  1. I love the projects you've been working on. I also didn't do anything for the 4th. I used to love fireworks, but I don't really care for them anymore. It stresses my cats out too much. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught some of Independence Day, too. One of the stations seemed to be marathoning it for 24 hours so I kept catching bits and pieces. I love K.A. Tucker's contemporaries but have not yet picked up A Curse of Blood & Stone. I'll be curious to see what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment