A VOW OF LOVE AND VENGEANCE (Tainted Vows #2) by @Authorlplovell is NOW AVAILABLE!! @candikanepr

 

   
  A VOW OF LOVE AND VENGEANCE (Tainted Vows Duet #2) 
by LP Lovell 
  Release Date: May 31st 
Genres/Tropes: Dark Mafia Romance/Age Gap/Arranged Marriage   

  AVAILABLE NOW!!! FREE IN KU!!! 

  Start the duet with book #1, A Vow of Lust and Fury!

 
  Add to Goodreads:

    

  Blurb: 
  I killed my father and started a mafia war. 
The marriage I’ve been running from may now be my only salvation. The problem is, I can no longer say I don’t want Giovanni Guerra. And wanting a man like him could prove far more dangerous than my traitorous family.   

All is fair in love and war, and vengeance… vengeance will be mine.   

My review

A Vow of Love and Vengeance, Part 2: A dark mafia romance by L.P. Lovell
My rating: 5 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Loved!
Definitely read the first book otherwise you might be a little lost. Check your triggers.

Following the events of the last book, Emilia is spiraling. Gio thinks she needs space. But what she really needs is for him to provide the hurt she needs. The chemistry between these two is fire.
This book is fast-paced as well. I felt like I read it in one sitting.

Gio and his men are searching like crazy for her uncle. Because the only way to insure that Emilia is safe is to get rid of him. But they also have to get married. This way they don't lose their hold in Chicago and they can leave her brother to run it.

Also, I loved the scene where Emilia was finally able to take out the man who killed her sister.
She's vulnerable and strong at the same time.


Review coming later

View all my reviews




  About LP Lovell: 
  Lauren Lovell is a ginger from England. 
She suffers from a total lack of brain-to-mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards. 

Lauren loves a mildly...or not so mildly psychopathic hero, and a dark, twisted tale. 


If you like like your boys very very bad, then hop on in.   


  Connect w/LP: 

Comments