🔥🔥HOT NEW RELEASE🔥🔥 THE VIPER by @jeanie0328 is LIVE! #1ClickHere https://amzn.to/3DjM4JE Free in KU #needtoreaditnow @WildfireMarket1

Release Date: March 31


One night turns into obsession.
#newrelease #captiveromance #readyourheartout #bookaholic #instabook #readmoreromance #needtoreaditnow #booknerdigan #bookobsessed #wildfiremarketingsolutions

From the moment I saw Autumn dancing in the bar, gravity yanked me to her like a magnet.

Completely mesmerized by her green eyes, her hot pink hair, and nerdy glasses, I approached her and demanded a dance.

Then a dance turned into a one-night stand.

In that one night, I couldn't deny the ignited fire between us.

In that one night, I fell in love.

Call it fate, call it destiny, but I knew she was mine.

Mine to love.

Mine to conquer.

Mine to possess.

I know she feels the passion between us, but she's in denial.

So there is only one thing for me to do.

Steal her away and make her see that she's in love with me too.

Grab Your Copy Here!

Free in KU


My Review

The Viper: A Captive Romance by J.M. Stoneback
My rating: 4 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐

This one is a novella so it moves a little quicker than most books. But if you like insta-love, this one is for you.

Autumn and her friend are out celebrating her 21st birthday.
When he spots her on the dance floor. One look at he's drawn to her.

It's only supposed to be a one-night-stand. Because his job makes it impossible to have a long-term relationship.

But he can't get enough. And he shares what he does, she doesn't run away from him. And soon after she's moving in with him.

When Autumn runs into trouble, she tries to keep from him while she processes. But when he learns the truth he does something about it. Angry at himself for failing to protect her.

Autumn takes a step back from their relationship but soon she's missing him.


View all my reviews

Meet J.M. Stoneback


I am an indie author. I write contemporary romance and dark mafia l romance. Love to read and write, enjoy playing video games, and watch anime. 

My book Heartless Boss is free if you sign up for my newsletter.
Gunner is one of my favorite alphas heroes I have ever written.
If you're into 🧁Broken Alphahole 🧁Office Romance
🧁A quirky heroine 🧁Angsty
Then this book for you.

Connect with J.M. Stoneback

Newsletter | Website | Facebook | Reader Group | Instagram | Twitter | Amazon Author Page    BookBub | Goodreads



Hosted By:

Comments