Not The Witch You Wed by April Asher

My rating: 4 of 5 stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐/🌶🌶🌶

Of course, I enjoyed this book, paranormal with some rom-com, I'm all in. I enjoyed this world where the supernatural and regular humans live among each other. I love all the characters we meet in this book. The sisters, friends, her grandmother. I can't wait to see whose book we get next in the series.

Violet Maxwell also known as the Maxwell Dud, does her best to stay out of the spotlight and closed off from most of the supernatural. While attending the announcement of her sister's Witch Bond, she bumps into alpha wolf shifter Lincoln Thorne. The guy who broke her teenage heart.

When the two are forced to find mates by Supernatural Laws, Violet and Lincoln agree to fake date in order to buy themselves some time.

But the sudden appearance of Violet's magic complicates things, as well as those old feeling they had for each other. But old secrets keep Violet from fully trusting Lincoln. Blinding them both from seeing what they truly are to one another.

Thank you so much to St.Martin's Press, the author and NetGalley for this ARC to review.

View all my reviews

Comments