Sunday Post No.11

 

 The Sunday Post is a blog meme hosted by Caffeinated Reviewer. A chance to share news, to post a recap of the past week, showcase books, and what's coming up for the week ahead.


This Week

I had plans to post last Sunday but time got away from me, so I decided to wait instead of freaking out. The whole week was chaotic. I was supposed to have my birthday dinner with my grandmother but just before I was set to head her way I found out everyone who had Christmas dinner at my uncle's house had been exposed to covid. I had skipped that dinner because it was rainy and I didn't want to travel in the rain. 

This week, temperatures really seemed to dip low and I had to start wearing a sweater over my sweater.  I dove into a 30-day yoga challenge. My body shook the whole time the first day and I've been a little sore every day since. I hadn't done a yoga practice in over two years. 



Books I Reviewed Last Week



Coming Up This Week

Triple Threat by K. Webster
Juniper Hill by Devney Perry
Beautiful Nightmare by Giana Darling


Currently Reading




Reading Next



Books I Purchased




Freebies


 






Have a Great Week Everyone!

xo
Alicia




Comments

  1. I am sorry you weren't able to have your birthday dinner with your grandmother as planned. Hopefully those who did go to your uncle's house for Christmas dinner came out of it COVID-free. Your current reads both look really good! I hope you are enjoying them. A Flicker in the Dark sounds especially good! I hope you have a great week and are able to stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm sorry to hear about everyone being exposed to Covid. How awful. It seems like it's everywhere, we just found out my daughter was exposed too. *sigh*

    Be well this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment