Sunday Post No. 12

 

The Sunday Post is a blog meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. A chance to share news, to post a recap of the past week, showcase books, and what's coming up for the week ahead.





This Week 

I felt like this week was over as quickly as it started. 

I've stuck with the yoga challenge. 

I'm sleeping a little better, even though I was up way too late last night. 

It was in the '70s almost all week and while I don't hate it and I also don't love it. 



I shared these over on my Instagram this week.

Books I Reviewed Last Week

A Flicker In The Dark by Stacy Willingham
Cold Night, Fast The Wolves by Meg Long
🠝 I haven't made posts for these two yet.

Coming Up This Week
Tempting The Vicar by Liana LeFey
Pirate's Paradox by Lisa Kessler
Green Envy by Aleatha Romig
Just One Spark by Carly Phillips

Currently Reading
  

















Reading Next

















Books I Purchased


99 cents

Freebies


Have A Great Weekend Everyone!

xo
Alicia


Comments

  1. I love all the purple on the cover of Tempting the Vicar. Have a great week! https://cindysbookcorner.blogspot.com/2022/01/stacking-shelves-6sunday-post-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. 70's sounds kind of nice although I know what you mean, at this time of year maybe not so much. :)

    Hope your week is a nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the yoga challenge! I've been doing yoga pretty much every day for the last 2 years, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm enjoying it so far. I was doing yoga before the pandemic but got sick and couldn't do anything for a few months.

      Delete
  4. It's been a while since I tried Yoga. But I did enjoy it.
    Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment