Sunday Post # 2

 

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news: a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books,  and share what's coming up on your blog in the week ahead.



                       

This Week
It rained all day Monday. It was much needed here. It made me want to stay in bed all day. But that was not possible. The terrible part was we were back into the low 90's/ upper 80's a day later. 
We got gently used couches this week. The amount of dust, debris, and legos under there was embarrassing. Once we cleared that up, we moved the new couches in. My arms were sore the next day. 
Thankfully I got through my ARC/TBR. But I decided to post three of my book reviews next week.
I tried watching a few Halloween movies this week and didn't actually sit down and watch anything until this weekend.
I started with Halloween.
Naturally.

Totally random: hearing Vincent Price made me tear up.

Last Week on the Blog
Reviewed 

This Week on the Blog
These Reviews
Little Lion by Suleikha Snyder
Once A Laird by Mary Jo Putney
Rules For Heiresses by Amalie Howard
Desired by Rose/Vale
Very Merry Married by M. O'Keefe
The Viper by Amanda McKinney

Currently Reading



 


Reading Next










Books I Bought

   
Christmas at the Club was a Pre-Order.



Free Books

 
From an author Newsletter



made this with Canva

See you next week!

Comments