Sunday Post #1

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by 
Caffeinated Book Reviewer
It's a chance to share news: a post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books,  and share what's coming up on your blog in the week ahead.



This Week
Monday started out with confusion. I thought it was Thursday. Maybe because I spent the weekend fighting a head cold. I spent most of the week feeling a little foggy and a little sleep-deprived. Cause I had so many ARCs to get through. 
And I'm keeping better track of my ARC requests. 
In the last two months, I've read more ARC than anything else.
And there are a few series I'm still working my way through that I had to wait to read.
I haven't even listened to the audiobook I started at the beginning of the month.

Last Week on the Blog

This Week on the Blog
Wow, there are a lot!
Indigo Ride by Devney Perry
Neanderthal by Avery Flynn
The Cursed King by Abigail Owen
The Wedding Wager by Eva Devon
Once A Laird by Mary Jo Putney
Pretty Little Lion by Suleikha Snyder
Rules for Heiress by Amalie Howard
Tease Me Once by Willow Winters
The Den of Sins by Eva Winners
Nightshade by Keri Lake

Currently Reading


Reading Next


Books I Bought 


It was only $.99 
I bought it on Amazon but it was also available on B&N and Kobo
And I thought it would be perfect to read for Halloween vibes.


Free Books


 Still available for free
Perfect if you love Dark Romance

See you next week!

Comments

  1. I get confused over what day it is all the time. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had an impressive week on the blog. I do hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I think I need to slow down on the ARC requests. Feeling better

      Delete
  3. I've been feeling a little under the weather lately too, hope you feel better soon!
    I recently got back in the swing of things when it comes to my blog so feel free to check out my Sunday Post at www.exclusorystyle.com whenever you get the time (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling better, thanks, more sleep helped. I hope your feeling better.
      Checking out your blog next :)

      Delete

Post a Comment