Until I Remember by Karla Sorensen is now live!
She has no memory of choosing him. Her heart, apparently, didn’t get the memo. I wake up in a hospital with a year of my life missing—and Grant Hastings at my bedside. I remember him, all right. He’s wealthy. Arrogant. British. And my late brother’s best friend. The last man I’d ever want to marry. Except apparently I did. Now I’m living in a beautiful house I don’t recognize, wearing a ring I don’t remember receiving, and expected to play the devoted wife while his aristocratic family, unaware of the gaps in my memory, descends for his birthday. Grant is patient and attentive, dropping hints about an explosive relationship that makes my pulse race. He’s nothing like the cold, haughty man I remember. Torn between suspicion about this inconvenient marriage of convenience and an attraction to my husband I’m not ready to name, I have to make a choice: leave the past buried or trust Grant to help me find my way back to a life I can’t remember choosing. The terrifying part? I’m starting to think past me knew exactly what she was doing.
Download today or read and listen for FREE with Kindle Unlimited https://bit.ly/UntilIRemember
Duet Narration by: Samantha Brentmoor & Shane East
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/4tmh30E
My Review
Until I Remember by Karla Sorensen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars
So angsty, I even got a little misty-eyed reading this.
Mercy wakes up in the hospital and can't remember the last year of her life. Even more surprising is the man at her bedside. Grant Hastings. Her late brother's best friend; he's wealthy, arrogant, British, and the last man she would ever want to marry.
But apparently she did.
He never left her side at the hospital, and now she'll have to spend time with him alone in their beautiful home. He's patient and attentive, even dropping little hints about their explosive relationship.
He's nothing like the snooty man she remembers.
Things are about to get even more complicated. She has to play devoted wife while his family is in town for his birthday. They know she's had some memory loss; they just don't know how bad it is.
While the visit is stressful, it does cause Mercy and Grant to have conversations they've been putting off. And even if she doesn't remember choosing this life, she's not ready to let it go either.
Thanks so much to the author and Valentine PR for this ARC to review.
View all my reviews
|
Comments
Post a Comment