Coming Soon: The Reader and The Rebel by Cala Riley

 


🥊 The Reader& The Rebel! 🥊
A new complete standalone romance by @author.cala.riley is releasing on November 5th,2026!

Tropes:
Meet cute at book signing
Touch her and 💀
Strong bff bond
Underground MMA

Blurb:

Kira
I've always been more comfortable with books than people.
Especially after my ex accused me of loving them more than him.
I never expected one night with the hot cover model at the Motorcycles, Mobsters, and Mayhem signing event would irrevocably change my life.
It was supposed to be a fling.
So imagine my surprise when my fling shows up in my hometown looking like a future I never allowed myself to want.
Only things aren't as they seem. Steele is in trouble. The kind that could put me in the crosshairs.
Is a future with him worth the risk or should I leave before I'm down for the count?

Steele
I've skated through life with very little motivation and ambition.
I never thought I deserved more. Until one night with an adorable bookworm gives me a renewed purpose.
I know I shouldn't track her down, but I can't imagine never seeing her again.
Only my life in the underground fighting rings is threatening everything we are building.
The closer we get, the more dangerous things become.
Soon I'm not just fighting for myself; I'm fighting for her too.
I've spent my entire life taking punches, but this time I'm fighting for the ones I love.
The only problem is I'm not sure I'll be enough to protect her.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bookish and Personal Goals for 2026

Sunday Post No. 109

Sunday Post No. 18