Sunday Post No. 97


The Sunday Post is a blog news meme hosted by The Caffeinated Reviewer. It's a chance to share news ~ A post to recap the past week on your blog and to showcase books and things we have received. Share news about what is coming up on your blog for the week ahead. Join-in weekly, biweekly, or monthly. See the rules here Sunday Post Meme.

This Week
It was in the 90s all week and today is the last day of the heatwave.
I've said it before but I'll say it again, I'm so over the heat.
I still need to put up my fall decorations. 
I might do that at some point this week.
I'm itching to bake too!

Currently Reading



Currently Listening


Currently Watching


Currently Eating
Popcorn

Currently Loving
Spooky movies!

What are you currently reading, listening to, watching?

Have a Great Week!

xo
Alicia 

Comments

  1. I'm so jealous that you have heat. Here the weatherman is already talking about an early frost and I'm not ready. This week I'm reading The Only Good Indians, listening to Morgan Wallen's Cowgirls, watching The Rings of Power.

    https://getlostinlit.blogspot.com/2024/10/the-sunday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you - so over the heat! We're finally getting a break and I couldn't be happier. It's actually only 82 today and extremely windy (courtesy of the approaching hurricane).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment