Coming Soon: Kado by Cala Riley

 

💜Kado is Coming Soon!💜
Kado book eleven in The Syndicates Series by Cala
Riley releases October 17th!
Preorder Now: https://geni.us/kado
Do you like:
💜Mafia
💜Mute Hero
💜Virgin Hero
💜Touch her and you ðŸ’€
💜Forced Proximity
Blurb:
Lucy
I have spent my entire life fighting for every single thing I have. All I want is to survive.
So when I end up witnessing a heinous crime, all I can hope is to escape, only he is there waiting for me.
Kado.
He’s not willing to let me go easily. The strong, silent assassin is wrecking havoc in my life and on my heart.
Will I survive the aftermath?
Kado
I have only ever craved one thing: Companionship.
I never thought I would find it until I met her.
Lucy.
She is beautiful and innocent, but I can’t let her go. The way she understands me without saying a word has me quickly finding myself addicted to her.
As quick as I’m falling for her, will she be able to look past the monster I am and love the man I can be?



Comments