Teaser: Colt by Cala Riley

 


🏍Colt is Coming!🏍
Colt, book three in the Lotus MC series by
@author.cala.riley releases August 1st.
Do you like:
🏍Rival MCs
🏍Alpha Male
🏍Close Proximity
🏍Found Family
🏍Accidental Pregnancy

Blurb:
Colt
I never thought I would end up back in Texas, but when
the woman I had a fling with calls to tell me she’s
having my baby, I know there is no other place I should
be.
It doesn’t hurt that I still haven’t stopped thinking about
my time with the Texan beauty.
My life is thrown into chaos as soon as I arrive. From
taking care of Kaitlyn and my son to dealing with the
politics of being in another chapter’s territory, I am
running in circles.
When tragedy strikes, I’m not sure who I can trust
anymore, the club I’ve been a part of most of my life or
the one my baby mama was born into.
All I know is that I’m going to need help from my
brothers back home to solve this murder.
Kaitlyn
I always wanted to be a mother, but I never imagined
that I would have one with a member of an MC that
wasn’t my father’s.
Then I met Colt, and we had a fling for the story books.
We are thrust together in this adventure in new
parenthood, but Colt has more on his mind than just
our little family.
For once in my life, I want to be a priority, but I know
how MC life goes. If the club calls, you answer.
Only Colt seems different. At least until there is a
murder in his club and all signs point to my father’s.
Suddenly I’m in the middle of a war I want nothing to do
with, but helpless to stop it.
Will I be able to keep the peace between all the
important people in my life or will I be forced to choose
sides?


Comments