Teaser Blast: Shattered Hearts by J.E. Parker

 

πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ TEASER BLAST πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

We are thrilled to share a teaser from SHATTERED HEARTS  by J.E. Parker coming March 31!

#PreOrderHere:  https://mybook.to/ShatteredHeartsNovel

Tropes:

πŸ’™Small Town 

πŸ’™Marriage of Convenience 

πŸ’™Single Dad/Single Mom 

πŸ’™Damsel in Distress

πŸ’™Damaged Hero

πŸ’™Former Navy SEAL

πŸ’™OTT Possessive/Protective Hero

πŸ’™On-Page Steam and Angst


About the Book:

Former Navy SEAL. Brooding Single Dad. Small Town Protector.

And the man determined to uncover her darkest secrets.

Scars mark my life, remnants of a past that left my teenage daughter and me in shambles. For years,

I’ve kept my distance from others while drowning in grief and regret. But Wendy Rowan, with her

two little girls and bullsh*t cover story of a cheating husband, is a temptation I’ve fought hard to

resist.

Then comes the night that changes everything.

Suddenly, there’s no more distance or denial of the truth I’ve known all along. My consuming need

to protect Wendy from the dangerous past I know she’s running from awakens something feral

within me. Without a second thought, I tie her to me with a proposal she can’t refuse.

“Marry me and I’ll keep you safe.”

What starts as a marriage of convenience quickly transcends pretense, igniting a wildfire of raw

passion and obsessive desire. But as Wendy’s hidden truths emerge and my demons resurface, a looming revelation will either cement our love forever, healing what remains of our shattered hearts…

Or it will destroy us entirely, leaving nothing but ruin in its wake.


A Note from JE:

Shattered Hearts (Knox and Wendy's story) is a small-town, single-parent, marriage of convenience romance. Includes on-page steam and a heaping dose of angst. Can be read as a standalone and does NOT end on a cliffhanger.

Add to your Goodreads TBR List: https://bit.ly/48UNTuP


Comments